We are excited to have you join the community of birth support coaches!
We are excited to have you join the community of birth support coaches! The prerequisites program is an introductory program designed to welcome newbies to the field of birth support. If you were not previously trained as an agent in the field, we would like to guarantee that you have enough background knowledge to understand the major dilemmas, fears, concerns, and challenges that your clients might encounter throughout the journey of pregnancy and birth, and to lead meaningful coaching conversations with your future clients, you need to be knowledgable. This program will introduce you to these.
These are the classes you’ll learn in this pre-requisite program:
- The Physiology and Anatomy of Childbirth
- Prenatal Care and Common Complications in Pregnancy
- The Most Common Medical Interventions in L&D for Birth Doulas and Childbirth Educators
- Stages and Phases of Labor
- Labor Support Tools Series
- Physiological and Emotional Changes in Postpartum
Please make sure you are registered to this program in order to receive access to the lessons content.